Real Time

Real Time
A flourish by Dan & Dave

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Really Bad Day

Well, today is (another) bad day for me. But I won't write why is it bad here, cos sometimes expressing your feelings on internet/blog like this could lead to some new problems.
It just feels some people don't respect me at all,and something bad keeps coming after another, I also feel like I gave someone else some of my bad luck. And because of that, I feel even worse.
I know I have some good friends to share with, but.. Arrgghh...I just wanna scream out loud now.
Hell..I have loads of thoughts to write, and I'm struggling whether I write them down or not, but I think I'll just keep it with me for now.
I'm just hoping everything will be fine by tomorrow (or maybe tomorrow will be worse)

ps: just writing this short took me almost an hour to decide (actually to edit) what I'm going to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment