Real Time

Real Time
A flourish by Dan & Dave

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Feeling Blue

I don't know how to start this. But one thing for sure, the past two weeks wasn't my week at all.
All my anger, sadness, and loneliness, were mixed up and create a point where I think I would fall. I felt that the dark side inside my soul was getting stronger and darker.
But somehow I didn't fall. I keep standing, cos I don't give up that easily.

I remember a line/quote from The Dark Night, Batman to Harvey Dent. "He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall."
I don't want to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing me fall. I keep thinking that the harder they want to see me fall, means the better I am - than them.

But again, I don't know how long I can stand, especially the only one who I care about (and the one who always give me energy and support, even though she doesn't realize it) seems to fade away. I will never stop trying to reach her back, will never stop to understand her, will never get tired praying for her best, will never stop to be there for her, even she's fading away. I will always try my best for her, as long as I can.

My health was also a problem. Sickness kept come and gone. Doesn't mean I didn't take care of my self, it's just an awful week(s) for me so its affecting my health too.

But tomorrow is a new day. I hope everything will be better. And hope I will always have a reason to keep standing through these stormy seas.
Until we meet again.. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment