Real Time

Real Time
A flourish by Dan & Dave

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Forgotten

Wow.. I've almost forgotten that I had this blog.. (haha..)
That's why I hadn't written anything except the introduction to my blog. :)
And today I just wanted to clear up the Internet histories in my laptop, including some of useless bookmarked pages, and voila! I've re-discovered my blog. :) so I guess I'll write a lil' bit now.
Starts with 2 ideas that I came up with for the world of wonder, the world of Card Magic.
But I'm not gonna write it down yet for I need to check and re-check, is that completely new effect (or maybe new variation), so I'll write them as soon as I found (or not) some information about them. I'm pretty excited about this cos I think I've invented something new (fingers crossed).
That's all for now, I guess. Maybe I'll re-write some of my poems/lyrics/just words, whatever you think they are. :)
OK, I'm off now..

No comments:

Post a Comment